Who I am
I am a data scientist based in Bryansk, Russia.
- My interest in data came from working in analytical center CSPTI in Moscow 2 years ago.
- Today I am very interested in mathematics, statistics, machine learning, take online courses on Coursera.com, Stepik.org and study data science at St. Petersburg University.
- I am a huge R fan, but work with Python, SQL, bash too.
- I am familiar with some front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, CMS Bitrix, WordPress, MediaWiki, ModX, Joomla.
- Now I am creating various projects in data driven journalism and database marketing.